Heating and Air Conditioning Installation, Services, and Repair
Knowledge. Confidence. Comfort. A lot can come from a short meeting.
The way we see it, you’re the world’s leading expert in what you want from a heating and cooling system. Our expertise is simply making it happen. Whether you’re after home comfort or air quality―or both―we’d be happy to recommend solutions that meet your unique needs and your budget. Now, and in the long run.
Talk your way out of high energy bills.
To ensure your local Carrier® expert recommends the products that make the most sense for your house, your lifestyle and any special needs for your family, be sure to let your expert know what matters most to you. Not sure? Consider these questions:
- Has your home been warm enough in the winter lately? Cool enough during summer?
- How long do you intend to keep your house? Do you see yourself enjoying your system for years, or are you upgrading your system to increase the resale value of your home?
- Have you considered investing more money in your equipment now to save money in long-term energy costs? Or are you looking to save on your up-front equipment costs?
- How important is total comfort to you? Today’s furnaces and air conditioners can do so much more for you than heat and cool.
- Do you want the ability to create different temperatures in different rooms throughout your home. If so, how many?
- How important is air quality to you? Does anyone at home suffer from asthma, allergies or dry skin? Do you have pets in your home?
- Are you concerned about the environment?
Learn the basics of heating and cooling.
If you don’t know a heat pump from an evaporator coil, we assure you, you’re not alone. Here are a few questions to ask your expert that will get you up to speed in no time:
- What makes a heat pump or air conditioner quieter or able to create better comfort?
- How closely can I manage my home comfort if I have an Infinity® control?
- Which system combination is best for where I live?
- Does a Hybrid Heat® dual fuel system make sense for me? What about geothermal technology?
- How could I benefit from indoor air quality solutions?
Become an expert on your Carrier expert.
Get to know your expert by asking him or her questions like:
- How long has your company been in business?
- How quickly can you typically respond in an emergency situation?
- What are your business hours?
- Do you have proof of insurance
- Do you have any special service or maintenance plans?
- Do you offer financing options?
- What are your billing and payment methods and terms?
- Do you have client references I could contact or online reviews?